The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1290|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||jrb|| ||Berek|
| ||feeble, knee, kneeled, kneels, knees, lap|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 7:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'All hands will hang limp and all knees will become like water.
- Eze 21:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And when they say to you, 'Why do you groan ?' you shall say, 'Because of the news that is coming; and every heart will melt, all hands will be feeble, every spirit will faint and all knees will be weak as water. Behold, it comes and it will happen ,' declares the Lord GOD ."
- Eze 47:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Again he measured a thousand and led me through the water, water reaching the knees. Again he measured a thousand and led me through the water, water reaching the loins.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Berek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".