The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1290|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||jrb|| ||Berek|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Isa 35:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
- Isa 45:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
- Isa 66:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For thus saith the LORD, Behold,I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Berek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".