The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1290|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||jrb|| ||Berek|
| ||feeble, knee, kneeled, kneels, knees, lap|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jud 7:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So he brought the people down to the water. And the LORD said to Gideon, "You shall separate everyone who laps the water with his tongue as a dog laps, as well as everyone who kneels to drink ."
- Jud 7:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the number of those who lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, was 300 men; but all the rest of the people kneeled to drink water.
- Jud 16:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- She made him sleep on her knees, and called for a man and had him shave off the seven locks of his hair. Then she began to afflict him, and his strength left him.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Berek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".