The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1290|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||jrb|| ||Berek|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jud 7:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So he brought down the people unto the water: and the LORD said unto Gideon, Every one that lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink.
- Jud 7:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.
- Jud 16:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Berek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".