The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1823|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||twmd|| ||D@muwth|
| ||figure, figures like, figures resembling, form, like, likeness, pattern, resembling, something resembling, which resembled, who resembled|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ge 1:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth ."
- Ge 5:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day when God created man, He made him in the likeness of God.
- Ge 5:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When Adam had lived one hundred and thirty years, he became the father of a son in his own likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for D@muwth". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".