The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1823|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||twmd|| ||D@muwth|
| ||fashion, like, likeness, manner, similitude|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ge 1:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- Ge 5:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
- Ge 5:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for D@muwth". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".