The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1847|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||t(d|| ||Da`ath|
| ||concern, know, knowledge, premeditation, skill, truth, unintentionally, what|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Ec 1:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I said to myself, "Behold, I have magnified and increased wisdom more than all who were over Jerusalem before me; and my mind has observed a wealth of wisdom and knowledge ."
- Ec 1:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Because in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain.
- Ec 2:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When there is a man who has labored with wisdom, knowledge and skill, then he gives his legacy to one who has not labored with them. This too is vanity and a great evil.
- Ec 2:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For to a person who is good in His sight He has given wisdom and knowledge and joy, while to the sinner He has given the task of gathering and collecting so that he may give to one who is good in God's sight. This too is vanity and striving after wind.
- Ec 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For wisdom is protection just as money is protection, But the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the lives of its possessors.
- Ec 9:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might; for there is no activity or planning or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol where you are going.
- Ec 12:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In addition to being a wise man, the Preacher also taught the people knowledge; and he pondered, searched out and arranged many proverbs.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Da`ath". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".