The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1847|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||t(d|| ||Da`ath|
| ||cunning, ignorantly + (01097), know, knowledge, unawares + (01097), unwittingly 2 + (01097)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Ec 1:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo,I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge.
- Ec 1:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
- Ec 2:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For there is a man whose labour is in wisdom, and in knowledge, and in equity; yet to a man that hath not laboured therein shall he leave it for his portion. This also is vanity and a great evil.
- Ec 2:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.
- Ec 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.
- Ec 9:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
- Ec 12:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Da`ath". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".