The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1847|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||t(d|| ||Da`ath|
| ||concern, know, knowledge, premeditation, skill, truth, unintentionally, what|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ho 4:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Listen to the word of the LORD, O sons of Israel, For the LORD has a case against the inhabitants of the land, Because there is no faithfulness or kindness Or knowledge of God in the land.
- Ho 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
- Ho 6:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ForI delight in loyalty rather than sacrifice, And in the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Da`ath". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".