The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1847|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||t(d|| ||Da`ath|
| ||cunning, ignorantly + (01097), know, knowledge, unawares + (01097), unwittingly 2 + (01097)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ho 4:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.
- Ho 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,I will also forget thy children.
- Ho 6:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ForI desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Da`ath". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".