The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1847|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||t(d|| ||Da`ath|
| ||concern, know, knowledge, premeditation, skill, truth, unintentionally, what|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 10 Verses|
- Isa 5:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore My people go into exile for their lack of knowledge; And their honorable men are famished, And their multitude is parched with thirst.
- Isa 11:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him, The spirit of wisdom and understanding, The spirit of counsel and strength, The spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.
- Isa 32:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The mind of the hasty will discern the truth, And the tongue of the stammerers will hasten to speak clearly.
- Isa 33:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And He will be the stability of your times, A wealth of salvation, wisdom and knowledge; The fear of the LORD is his treasure.
- Isa 40:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- With whom did He consult and who gave Him understanding? And who taught Him in the path of justice and taught Him knowledge And informed Him of the way of understanding?
- Isa 44:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- No one recalls, nor is there knowledge or understanding to say, "I have burned half of it in the fire and also have baked bread over its coals. I roast meat and eat it. ThenI make the rest of it into an abomination, I fall down before a block of wood !"
- Isa 44:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Causing the omens of boasters to fail, Making fools out of diviners, Causing wise men to draw back And turning their knowledge into foolishness,
- Isa 47:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You felt secure in your wickedness and said, 'No one sees me,' Your wisdom and your knowledge, they have deluded you; For you have said in your heart, 'I am, and there is no one besides me.'
- Isa 53:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As a result of the anguish of His soul, He will see it and be satisfied; By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many, As He will bear their iniquities.
- Isa 58:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Yet they seek Me day by day and delight to know My ways, As a nation that has done righteousness And has not forsaken the ordinance of their God. They ask Me for just decisions, They delight in the nearness of God.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Da`ath". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".