The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1847|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||t(d|| ||Da`ath|
| ||cunning, ignorantly + (01097), know, knowledge, unawares + (01097), unwittingly 2 + (01097)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 11 Verses|
- Isa 5:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
- Isa 11:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
- Isa 32:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The heart also of the rash shall understand knowledge, and the tongue of the stammerers shall be ready to speak plainly.
- Isa 33:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the LORD is his treasure.
- Isa 40:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?
- Isa 44:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, alsoI have baked bread upon the coals thereof;I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shallI make the residue thereof an abomination? shallI fall down to the stock of a tree?
- Isa 44:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;
- Isa 47:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart,I am, and none else beside me.
- Isa 48:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- BecauseI knew that thou art obstinate, and thy neck is an iron sinew, and thy brow brass;
- Isa 53:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
- Isa 58:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Da`ath". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".