The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2004|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ah|| ||Hen|
| ||for, like, them, thereby, therein, they, wherein, which, withal|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 16:47 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Yet hast thou not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, thou wast corrupted more than they in all thy ways.
- Eze 16:52 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou also, which hast judged thy sisters, bear thine own shame for thy sins that thou hast committed more abominable than they: they are more righteous than thou: yea, be thou confounded also, and bear thy shame, in that thou hast justified thy sisters.
- Eze 18:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Hen". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".