The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2004|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ah|| ||Hen|
| ||for, like, them, thereby, therein, they, wherein, which, withal|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Le 10:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before the LORD, which he commanded them not.
- Le 11:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon all four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
- Le 14:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Hen". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".