The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2007|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hnnh|| ||Hennah|
| ||such, their, them, these, they, this side, those|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Le 4:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them:
- Le 6:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Or have found that which was lost, and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein:
- Le 18:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Hennah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".