The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2029|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrh|| ||Harah|
| ||am, ancestors, child, conceive, conceived, conceives, conceiving, pregnant|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Isa 8:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- SoI approached the prophetess, and she conceived and gave birth to a son. Then the LORD said to me, "Name him Maher-shalal-hash-baz;
- Isa 26:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- We were pregnant, we writhed in labor, We gave birth, as it seems, only to wind. We could not accomplish deliverance for the earth, Nor were inhabitants of the world born.
- Isa 33:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You have conceived chaff, you will give birth to stubble; My breath will consume you like a fire.
- Isa 59:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- No one sues righteously and no one pleads honestly. They trust in confusion and speak lies; They conceive mischief and bring forth iniquity.
- Isa 59:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Transgressing and denying the LORD, And turning away from our God, Speaking oppression and revolt, Conceiving in and uttering from the heart lying words.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Harah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".