The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2029|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrh|| ||Harah|
| ||again, bare, conceive, progenitors, with child, woman with child|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Isa 8:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.
- Isa 26:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
- Isa 33:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
- Isa 59:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.
- Isa 59:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Harah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".