The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2142|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rkz|| ||Zakar|
| ||bring to remembrance, mention, mindful, misc, record, recorder, remember, remembrance, think|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 1Sa 1:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, thenI will give him unto the LORD all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.
- 1Sa 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her.
- 1Sa 4:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass, when he made mention of the ark of God, that he fell from off the seat backward by the side of the gate, and his neck brake, and he died: for he was an old man, and heavy. And he had judged Israel forty years.
- 1Sa 25:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That this shall be no grief unto thee, nor offence of heart unto my lord, either that thou hast shed blood causeless, or that my lord hath avenged himself: but when the LORD shall have dealt well with my lord, then remember thine handmaid.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Zakar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".