The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2183|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awnz|| ||Zanuwn|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ho 1:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.
- Ho 2:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Plead with your mother, plead: for she is not my wife, neither amI her husband: let her therefore put away her whoredoms out of her sight, and her adulteries from between her breasts;
- Ho 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will not have mercy upon her children; for they be the children of whoredoms.
- Ho 4:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.
- Ho 5:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the LORD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Zanuwn". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".