The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2232|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(rz|| ||Zara`|
| ||conceive, gives birth, perpetuated, plant seed, scatter, set, sow, sowed, sower, sowing, sown, sows, unsown, yielding|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ho 2:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will sow her for Myself in the land. I will also have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion, AndI will say to those who were not My people, 'You are My people !' And they will say, 'You are my God !'"
- Ho 8:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For they sow the wind And they reap the whirlwind. The standing grain has no heads; It yields no grain. Should it yield, strangers would swallow it up.
- Ho 10:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Sow with a view to righteousness, Reap in accordance with kindness; Break up your fallow ground, For it is time to seek the LORD Until He comes to rain righteousness on you.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Zara`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".