The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2263|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qbx|| ||Chabaq|
| ||embrace, fold|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ge 29:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass, when Laban heard the tidings of Jacob his sister's son, that he ran to meet him, and embraced him, and kissed him, and brought him to his house. And he told Laban all these things.
- Ge 33:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept.
- Ge 48:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the eyes of Israel were dim for age, so that he could not see. And he brought them near unto him; and he kissed them, and embraced them.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chabaq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".