The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2298|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dx|| ||Chad (Aramaic)|
| ||a, first, one, together|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 10 Verses|
- Da 2:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, andI shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof.
- Da 2:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou,O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
- Da 2:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
- Da 3:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
- Da 4:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Daniel, whose name was Belteshazzar, was astonied for one hour, and his thoughts troubled him. The king spake, and said, Belteshazzar, let not the dream, or the interpretation thereof, trouble thee. Belteshazzar answered and said, My lord, the dream be to them that hate thee, and the interpretation thereof to thine enemies.
- Da 6:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give accounts unto them, and the king should have no damage.
- Da 6:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And a stone was brought, and laid upon the mouth of the den; and the king sealed it with his own signet, and with the signet of his lords; that the purpose might not be changed concerning Daniel.
- Da 7:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.
- Da 7:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
- Da 7:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chad (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".