The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2298|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dx|| ||Chad (Aramaic)|
| ||a, first, one, together|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ezr 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Rehum the chancellor and Shimshai the scribe wrote a letter against Jerusalem to Artaxerxes the king in this sort:
- Ezr 5:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But in the first year of Cyrus the king of Babylon the same king Cyrus made a decree to build this house of God.
- Ezr 6:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And there was found at Achmetha, in the palace that is in the province of the Medes, a roll, and therein was a record thus written:
- Ezr 6:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the first year of Cyrus the king the same Cyrus the king made a decree concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, Let the house be builded, the place where they offered sacrifices, and let the foundations thereof be strongly laid; the height thereof threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof threescore cubits;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chad (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".