The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2300|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ddx|| ||Chadad|
| ||fierce, sharpen|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 21:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the LORD; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished:
- Eze 21:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree.
- Eze 21:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chadad". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".