The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2396|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hyqzx|| ||Chizqiyah|
| ||Hezekiah, Hizkiah|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ch 3:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Ahaz his son, Hezekiah his son, Manasseh his son,
- 1Ch 3:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Neariah were Elioenai, Hizkiah and Azrikam, three.
- 1Ch 4:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- These, recorded by name, came in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah, and attacked their tents and the Meunites who were found there, and destroyed them utterly to this day, and lived in their place, because there was pasture there for their flocks.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chizqiyah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".