The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2396|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hyqzx|| ||Chizqiyah|
| ||Hezekiah, Hizkiah, Hizkijah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Ch 29:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then they went in to Hezekiah the king, and said, We have cleansed all the house of the LORD, and the altar of burnt offering, with all the vessels thereof, and the shewbread table, with all the vessels thereof.
- 2Ch 29:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Hezekiah commanded to offer the burnt offering upon the altar. And when the burnt offering began, the song of the LORD began also with the trumpets, and with the instruments ordained by David king of Israel.
- 2Ch 30:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For Hezekiah king of Judah did give to the congregation a thousand bullocks and seven thousand sheep; and the princes gave to the congregation a thousand bullocks and ten thousand sheep: and a great number of priests sanctified themselves.
- 2Ch 32:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now therefore let not Hezekiah deceive you, nor persuade you on this manner, neither yet believe him: for no god of any nation or kingdom was able to deliver his people out of mine hand, and out of the hand of my fathers: how much less shall your God deliver you out of mine hand?
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chizqiyah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".