The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2396|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hyqzx|| ||Chizqiyah|
| ||Hezekiah, Hizkiah|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 15:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will make them an object of horror among all the kingdoms of the earth because of Manasseh, the son of Hezekiah, the king of Judah, for what he did in Jerusalem.
- Jer 26:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Micah of Moresheth prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah; and he spoke to all the people of Judah, saying, 'Thus the LORD of hosts has said, "Zion will be plowed as a field, And Jerusalem will become ruins, And the mountain of the house as the high places of a forest ."'
- Jer 26:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Did Hezekiah king of Judah and all Judah put him to death? Did he not fear the LORD and entreat the favor of the LORD, and the LORD changed His mind about the misfortune which He had pronounced against them? But we are committing a great evil against ourselves ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chizqiyah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".