The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2459|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||blx|| ||Cheleb|
| ||best, fat, fat portions, fatness, finest, marrow, portions of fat, unfeeling|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Eze 34:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool, you slaughter the fat sheep without feeding the flock.
- Eze 39:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So you will eat fat until you are glutted, and drink blood until you are drunk, from My sacrifice whichI have sacrificed for you.
- Eze 44:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- when you brought in foreigners, uncircumcised in heart and uncircumcised in flesh, to be in My sanctuary to profane it, even My house, when you offered My food, the fat and the blood; for they made My covenant void --this in addition to all your abominations.
- Eze 44:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But the Levitical priests, the sons of Zadok, who kept charge of My sanctuary when the sons of Israel went astray from Me, shall come near to Me to minister to Me; and they shall stand before Me to offer Me the fat and the blood ," declares the Lord GOD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Cheleb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".