The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2459|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||blx|| ||Cheleb|
| ||best, fat, fat portions, fatness, finest, marrow, portions of fat, unfeeling|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Nu 18:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "All the best of the fresh oil and all the best of the fresh wine and of the grain, the first fruits of those which they give to the LORD, I give them to you.
- Nu 18:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But the firstborn of an ox or the firstborn of a sheep or the firstborn of a goat, you shall not redeem; they are holy. You shall sprinkle their blood on the altar and shall offer up their fat in smoke as an offering by fire, for a soothing aroma to the LORD.
- Nu 18:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Out of all your gifts you shall present every offering due to the LORD, from all the best of them, the sacred part from them.'
- Nu 18:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You shall say to them, 'When you have offered from it the best of it, then the rest shall be reckoned to the Levites as the product of the threshing floor, and as the product of the wine vat.
- Nu 18:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'You will bear no sin by reason of it when you have offered the best of it. But you shall not profane the sacred gifts of the sons of Israel, or you will die .'"
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Cheleb". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".