The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2472|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ewlx|| ||Chalowm|
| ||dream, dreamer, dreamers, dreams|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- De 13:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder,
- De 13:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams; for the LORD your God is testing you to find out if you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
- De 13:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has counseled rebellion against the LORD your God who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from among you.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chalowm". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".