The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2492|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||elx|| ||Chalam|
| ||to dream|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- De 13:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
- De 13:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
- De 13:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chalam". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".