The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2690|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rcx|| ||Chatsar|
| ||blew, blew trumpets, blowing, sounded|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Ch 5:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and all the Levitical singers, Asaph, Heman, Jeduthun, and their sons and kinsmen, clothed in fine linen, with cymbals, harps and lyres, standing east of the altar, and with them one hundred and twenty priests blowing trumpets
- 2Ch 7:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The priests stood at their posts, and the Levites also, with the instruments of music to the LORD, which King David had made for giving praise to the LORD --"for His lovingkindness is everlasting "--whenever he gave praise by their means, while the priests on the other side blew trumpets; and all Israel was standing.
- 2Ch 13:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When Judah turned around, behold, they were attacked both front and rear; so they cried to the LORD, and the priests blew the trumpets.
- 2Ch 29:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- While the whole assembly worshiped, the singers also sang and the trumpets sounded; all this continued until the burnt offering was finished.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chatsar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".