The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2691|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rcx|| ||Chatser|
| ||court, court there were courts, courts, courtyard, settlements, villages|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- 1Ki 6:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He built the inner court with three rows of cut stone and a row of cedar beams.
- 1Ki 7:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- His house where he was to live, the other court inward from the hall, was of the same workmanship. He also made a house like this hall for Pharaoh's daughter, whom Solomon had married.
- 1Ki 7:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- All these were of costly stones, of stone cut according to measure, sawed with saws, inside and outside; even from the foundation to the coping, and so on the outside to the great court.
- 1Ki 7:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the great court all around had three rows of cut stone and a row of cedar beams even as the inner court of the house of the LORD, and the porch of the house.
- 1Ki 8:64 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- On the same day the king consecrated the middle of the court that was before the house of the LORD, because there he offered the burnt offering and the grain offering and the fat of the peace offerings; for the bronze altar that was before the LORD was too small to hold the burnt offering and the grain offering and the fat of the peace offerings.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chatser". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".