The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2873|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xb+|| ||Tabach|
| ||make, prepared, slaughter, slaughtered, slaughters, slay|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 11:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ButI was like a gentle lamb led to the slaughter; AndI did not know that they had devised plots against me, saying, "Let us destroy the tree with its fruit, And let us cut him off from the land of the living, That his name be remembered no more ."
- Jer 25:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Wail, you shepherds, and cry; And wallow in ashes, you masters of the flock; For the days of your slaughter and your dispersions have come, And you will fall like a choice vessel.
- Jer 51:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will bring them down like lambs to the slaughter, Like rams together with male goats.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tabach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".