The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2873|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xb+|| ||Tabach|
| ||kill, slain, slaughter, slay|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 11:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ButI was like a lamb or an ox that is brought to the slaughter; andI knew not that they had devised devices against me, saying, Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.
- Jer 25:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Howl, ye shepherds, and cry; and wallow yourselves in the ashes, ye principal of the flock: for the days of your slaughter and of your dispersions are accomplished; and ye shall fall like a pleasant vessel.
- Jer 51:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I will bring them down like lambs to the slaughter, like rams with he goats.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tabach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".