The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2930|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)m+|| ||Tame'|
| ||defile, pollute, unclean, uncleanness, utterly|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ho 5:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now,O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled.
- Ho 6:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there is the whoredom of Ephraim, Israel is defiled.
- Ho 9:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They shall not offer wine offerings to the LORD, neither shall they be pleasing unto him: their sacrifices shall be unto them as the bread of mourners; all that eat thereof shall be polluted: for their bread for their soul shall not come into the house of the LORD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tame'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".