The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2945|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||v+|| ||Taph|
| ||children, girls, infants, little children, little ones|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- De 1:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Moreover, your little ones who you said would become a prey, and your sons, who this day have no knowledge of good or evil, shall enter there, andI will give it to them and they shall possess it.
- De 2:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So we captured all his cities at that time and utterly destroyed the men, women and children of every city. We left no survivor.
- De 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city.
- De 3:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'But your wives and your little ones and your livestock (I know that you have much livestock) shall remain in your cities whichI have given you,
- De 20:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you.
- De 29:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- your little ones, your wives, and the alien who is within your camps, from the one who chops your wood to the one who draws your water,
- De 31:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Assemble the people, the men and the women and children and the alien who is in your town, so that they may hear and learn and fear the LORD your God, and be careful to observe all the words of this law.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Taph". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".