The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2945|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||v+|| ||Taph|
| ||children, girls, infants, little children, little ones|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 40:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now all the commanders of the forces that were in the field, they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had appointed Gedaliah the son of Ahikam over the land and that he had put him in charge of the men, women and children, those of the poorest of the land who had not been exiled to Babylon.
- Jer 41:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Johanan the son of Kareah and all the commanders of the forces that were with him took from Mizpah all the remnant of the people whom he had recovered from Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, after he had struck down Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, that is, the men who were soldiers, the women, the children, and the eunuchs, whom he had brought back from Gibeon.
- Jer 43:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- the men, the women, the children, the king's daughters and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the bodyguard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam and grandson of Shaphan, together with Jeremiah the prophet and Baruch the son of Neriah --
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Taph". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".