The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2945|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||v+|| ||Taph|
| ||children, families, little ones|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 40:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now when all the captains of the forces which were in the fields, even they and their men, heard that the king of Babylon had made Gedaliah the son of Ahikam governor in the land, and had committed unto him men, and women, and children, and of the poor of the land, of them that were not carried away captive to Babylon;
- Jer 41:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then took Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces that were with him, all the remnant of the people whom he had recovered from Ishmael the son of Nethaniah, from Mizpah, after that he had slain Gedaliah the son of Ahikam, even mighty men of war, and the women, and the children, and the eunuchs, whom he had brought again from Gibeon:
- Jer 43:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Taph". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".