The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2962|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||er+|| ||Terem|
| ||before, no, nor, prior, yet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 1Sa 2:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Also, before they burned the fat, the priest's servant would come and say to the man who was sacrificing, "Give the priest meat for roasting, as he will not take boiled meat from you, only raw ."
- 1Sa 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and the lamp of God had not yet gone out, and Samuel was lying down in the temple of the LORD where the ark of God was,
- 1Sa 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, nor had the word of the LORD yet been revealed to him.
- 1Sa 9:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "As soon as you enter the city you will find him before he goes up to the high place to eat, for the people will not eat until he comes, because he must bless the sacrifice; afterward those who are invited will eat. Now therefore, go up for you will find him at once ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Terem". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".