The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2962|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||er+|| ||Terem|
| ||before, no, nor, prior, yet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Isa 7:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For before the boy will know enough to refuse evil and choose good, the land whose two kings you dread will be forsaken.
- Isa 8:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- for before the boy knows how to cry out 'My father' or 'My mother ,' the wealth of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria will be carried away before the king of Assyria ."
- Isa 17:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- At evening time, behold, there is terror! Before morning they are no more. Such will be the portion of those who plunder us And the lot of those who pillage us.
- Isa 28:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the fading flower of its glorious beauty, Which is at the head of the fertile valley, Will be like the first-ripe fig prior to summer, Which one sees, And as soon as it is in his hand, He swallows it.
- Isa 42:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Behold, the former things have come to pass, NowI declare new things; Before they spring forthI proclaim them to you."
- Isa 48:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ThereforeI declared them to you long ago, Before they took placeI proclaimed them to you, So that you would not say, 'My idol has done them, And my graven image and my molten image have commanded them.'
- Isa 65:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer; and while they are still speaking, I will hear.
- Isa 66:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Before she travailed, she brought forth; Before her pain came, she gave birth to a boy.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Terem". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".