The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2975|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r(y|| ||Y@`or|
| ||Nile, Nile canals, canals, channels, river, rivers, streams|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Da 12:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then I, Daniel, looked and behold, two others were standing, one on this bank of the river and the other on that bank of the river.
- Da 12:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be until the end of these wonders ?"
- Da 12:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@`or". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".