The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2975|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r(y|| ||Y@`or|
| ||brooks, flood, river, streams|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Da 12:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ThenI Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
- Da 12:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
- Da 12:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@`or". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".