The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2975|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r(y|| ||Y@`or|
| ||brooks, flood, river, streams|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Eze 29:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold,I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, andI have made it for myself.
- Eze 29:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ButI will put hooks in thy jaws, andI will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, andI will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.
- Eze 29:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will leave thee thrown into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.
- Eze 29:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the land of Egypt shall be desolate and waste; and they shall know thatI am the LORD: because he hath said, The river is mine, andI have made it.
- Eze 29:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Behold, thereforeI am against thee, and against thy rivers, andI will make the land of Egypt utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Syene even unto the border of Ethiopia.
- Eze 30:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will make the rivers dry, and sell the land into the hand of the wicked: andI will make the land waste, and all that is therein, by the hand of strangers: I the LORD have spoken it.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@`or". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".