The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2975|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||r(y|| ||Y@`or|
| ||Nile, Nile canals, canals, channels, river, rivers, streams|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ge 41:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now it happened at the end of two full years that Pharaoh had a dream, and behold, he was standing by the Nile.
- Ge 41:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And lo, from the Nile there came up seven cows, sleek and fat; and they grazed in the marsh grass.
- Ge 41:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then behold, seven other cows came up after them from the Nile, ugly and gaunt, and they stood by the other cows on the bank of the Nile.
- Ge 41:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So Pharaoh spoke to Joseph, "In my dream, behold, I was standing on the bank of the Nile;
- Ge 41:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and behold, seven cows, fat and sleek came up out of the Nile, and they grazed in the marsh grass.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@`or". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".