The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3002|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#by|| ||Yabesh|
| ||dried, dry, gone, withered|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Eze 17:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "All the trees of the field will know thatI am the LORD; I bring down the high tree, exalt the low tree, dry up the green tree and make the dry tree flourish. I am the LORD; I have spoken, andI will perform it."
- Eze 20:47 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and say to the forest of the Negev, 'Hear the word of the LORD: thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am about to kindle a fire in you, and it will consume every green tree in you, as well as every dry tree; the blazing flame will not be quenched and the whole surface from south to north will be burned by it.
- Eze 37:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He caused me to pass among them round about, and behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley; and lo, they were very dry.
- Eze 37:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Again He said to me, "Prophesy over these bones and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD .'
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yabesh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".