The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3002|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||#by|| ||Yabesh|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Eze 17:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the trees of the field shall know thatI the LORD have brought down the high tree, have exalted the low tree, have dried up the green tree, and have made the dry tree to flourish: I the LORD have spoken and have done it.
- Eze 20:47 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And say to the forest of the south, Hear the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold,I will kindle a fire in thee, and it shall devour every green tree in thee, and every dry tree: the flaming flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from the south to the north shall be burned therein.
- Eze 37:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
- Eze 37:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them,O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yabesh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".