The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3038|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awtwdy|| ||Y@duwthuwn|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 1Ch 9:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and Obadiah the son of Shemaiah, the son of Galal, the son of Jeduthun, and Berechiah the son of Asa, the son of Elkanah, who lived in the villages of the Netophathites.
- 1Ch 16:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and Obed-edom with his 68 relatives; Obed-edom, also the son of Jeduthun, and Hosah as gatekeepers.
- 1Ch 16:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- With them were Heman and Jeduthun, and the rest who were chosen, who were designated by name, to give thanks to the LORD, because His lovingkindness is everlasting.
- 1Ch 16:42 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And with them were Heman and Jeduthun with trumpets and cymbals for those who should sound aloud, and with instruments for the songs of God, and the sons of Jeduthun for the gate.
- 1Ch 25:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Moreover, David and the commanders of the army set apart for the service some of the sons of Asaph and of Heman and of Jeduthun, who were to prophesy with lyres, harps and cymbals; and the number of those who performed their service was:
- 1Ch 25:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Of Jeduthun, the sons of Jeduthun: Gedaliah, Zeri, Jeshaiah, Shimei, Hashabiah and Mattithiah, six, under the direction of their father Jeduthun with the harp, who prophesied in giving thanks and praising the LORD.
- 1Ch 25:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- All these were under the direction of their father to sing in the house of the LORD, with cymbals, harps and lyres, for the service of the house of God. Asaph, Jeduthun and Heman were under the direction of the king.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@duwthuwn". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".