The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3038|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awtwdy|| ||Y@duwthuwn|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 5:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and all the Levitical singers, Asaph, Heman, Jeduthun, and their sons and kinsmen, clothed in fine linen, with cymbals, harps and lyres, standing east of the altar, and with them one hundred and twenty priests blowing trumpets
- 2Ch 29:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and from the sons of Heman, Jehiel and Shimei; and from the sons of Jeduthun, Shemaiah and Uzziel.
- 2Ch 35:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The singers, the sons of Asaph, were also at their stations according to the command of David, Asaph, Heman, and Jeduthun the king's seer; and the gatekeepers at each gate did not have to depart from their service, because the Levites their brethren prepared for them.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@duwthuwn". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".