The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3063|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hdwhy|| ||Y@huwdah|
| ||Jews, Judah, Judah's|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- La 1:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Judah has gone into exile under affliction And under harsh servitude; She dwells among the nations, But she has found no rest; All her pursuers have overtaken her In the midst of distress.
- La 1:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The Lord has rejected all my strong men In my midst; He has called an appointed time against me To crush my young men; The Lord has trodden as in a wine press The virgin daughter of Judah.
- La 2:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The Lord has swallowed up; He has not spared All the habitations of Jacob. In His wrath He has thrown down The strongholds of the daughter of Judah; He has brought them down to the ground; He has profaned the kingdom and its princes.
- La 2:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The Lord has become like an enemy. He has swallowed up Israel; He has swallowed up all its palaces, He has destroyed its strongholds And multiplied in the daughter of Judah Mourning and moaning.
- La 5:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They ravished the women in Zion, The virgins in the cities of Judah.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Y@huwdah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".